Monday, January 4, 2010

A Day Off

I'm looking at the clock.  As I write this, it is about 3 in the afternoon on my day off.  I have been encouraged to stop working six days a week.  So in addition to Saturday, I am now taking off on Mondays.

I never thought of myself as a workaholic.  Don't misunderstand -- I've always worked a lot, but never by choice.  I've just always had jobs that required a lot of extra hours. 

I still don't think of myself as a workaholic, but I do work a lot of hours -- but this time, it's by choice.  I love my job!

I guess that's why it's just after 3 on my day off -- and I finally stopped working for the day.  Well, at least I'm taking a break.  We'll see how long it lasts.  But give me credit -- I am at home.  My cat is happy.

Still listening . . .
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment